Sunday, June 18, 2006

Good friend Amy...

Over the past week or so I've been talking to alot of people I rarely talk to, I guess it is either because I have more free time to do so, or I'm just coming out of my shell as high school is over. Anyways I was talking to Amy O'Connell, I went to school with this girl for years we knew each other but never really talked per say outside of class room discussion. Since I'm a sociable person I love people, doesn't matter whom you are, where you came from, or what you do, I'll probably befriend you!

Well, as I was talking to Amy about casual things such as the "Senior Camp Out" and college plans, however I get stuck in this tangent about politics and how I'd do things differently, I tend to do that from time to time has to be the ADD you know? To say the least she isn't much of a talker but seemed like she wasn't bored or disinterested in my banter, which is both suprising and awesome in itself! Outside the YDC and town halls and my closest friends not many students or adults would be willing to listen to my mini-symposium I tend to create out of my discussions.

I mean it's great that we actually are talking a bit more than what we used to, she's a smart girl has alot of potential, not many in my graduating class show alot of intelligence and drive in their efforts so it's good to talk to talk to people who actually arn't obsessed with partying all the time. She's probably one of the few classmates I'm going to miss after this summer is over (I'm not naming names because that will just start arguments) Anyways I like Amy, and we should get together to go do something before summers over. I'm kinda feeling a little guilt ridden as well, as I promised to show up at her open house and I couldn't make it I'm not one to break committments so I'm going to find a way to make it up to her somehow.

We'll she also is attending Roosevelt University in downtown Chicago, personally I don't like Chicago just something about it that annoys the crap out of me but alot of history is there in that city. The place of the Chicago fires, prohibition, the begginings of the Atom Bomb, and many more exciting tidbits of chronology! I might this fall go visit her or something while stopping to visit other friends along the way, you know trying to keep in touch see how they're doing those sort of things. Basically my Freshman year at VU is going to be ALOT of freetime thanks to AP testing and online courses, so I got to find a way to keep my mind from melting into boredom!

We'll it's like 1:10 in the morning so I'm going to call it a night and head out to Purdue in the morning to pick up those damned transcripts from their Animal Science and Plant Science depts. I need those things by Tuesday! So I'm hoping they are done or I might have to go postal on someone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home